Words from above...
Celebrate God's blessing of life with these Bible verses that are perfect for sending to someone on their birthday, to express your love, encourage their walk with God, strengthen one's faith and share God's love to your love ones. .
Every life is precious and God has a plan for every baby that is born. We are each special to the Lord, unique and precious in His eyes. God's plan of salvation is available to every human being, so that we may enjoy happiness and life with him forever.
The Bible is filled with promises of hope and a future so take time to remember that God is the giver of life and He loves you!
1) “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. - John 3: 16
2) "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight". - Proverbs 3: 5 - 6
3) "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11
4) "Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong." - 1 Corinthians 16:13
5) "I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken." - Psalm 16:8
6) "Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken." - Psalm 55:22
7) "The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing." - Psalm 23:1
8) Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. - Philippians 4:6
9) "I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139: 14
10) "Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love." -Ephesians 4:2 NIV
11) "Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins." -1 Peter 4:8
12) "No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it."
- 1Corinthians 10: 13
13) "Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her" - Ephesians 5: 25
14) "However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband." - Ephesians 5: 33
15) "I am fearfully and wonderfully made", - Psalm 139:14
16) 'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might." -Deuteronomy 6:5 ESV
17) 'Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.” - Joshua 1:9
18 ) "And the child grew and became strong; he was filled with wisdom, and the grace of God was on him." - Luke 2: 40
19) "Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves the father loves his child as well." - 1 John 5: 1
20) " So you are no longer a slave, but God's child; and since you are his child, God has made you also an heir." - Galatians 4: 7
21) "I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him"- 1 Samuel 1: 27
22) "To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God" - Micah 6: 8
23) "you were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love. - Galatians 5: 13
24) "The LORD bless you, and keep you; The LORD make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The LORD lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace." - Numbers 6: 24 - 26
25) "For by me your days will be multiplied, And years of life will be added to you." - Proverbs 9:11
26) "This is the day which the LORD has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it." - Psalm 118:24
27) "Delight yourself in the LORD; And He will give you the desires of your heart." - Psalm 37:4
28) "The LORD'S loving kindnesses indeed never cease, For His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness." - Lamentations 3: 22 - 23
29) "May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed." - Psalm 20: 4
30) "Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you." - Isaiah 46 : 4
31) "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—not by works, so that no one can boast." - Ephesians 2: 8 - 10
32) "Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. He chose to give us birth through the word of truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of all he created." - James 1:17-18
33) "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." - Jeremiah 1:5
34) "I will bless you with a future filled with hope—a future of success, not of suffering." - Jeremiah 29:11
35) " Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." - James 1:17
36) "let us continue to love one another, for love comes from God. Anyone who loves is a child of God and knows God." - 1 John 4:7
37) "We love each other because he loved us first." - 1 John 4:19
38) "God’s Spirit makes us loving, happy, peaceful, patient, kind, good, faithful, gentle, and self-controlled."
- Galatians 5: 22 - 23
39) "Cast your burden on the Lord, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved." - Psalm 55:22
40) "And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." - Romans 8:28